PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!   to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:30 pm

y is it offline again??isnt the server was online last night till morning???any problem again mr gabrielllll????????any good news for us????beside you talk to manager right???what now??what did he say??the server is still lag???is this the permanent server or is still trial version???pls answer my question politly if you dont mind..thanks
Back to top Go down
adybox
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
adybox

Male
Number of posts : 154
Job/hobbies : Kill player inside games
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!   to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:40 pm

brique wrote:
y is it offline again??isnt the server was online last night till morning???any problem again mr gabrielllll????????any good news for us????beside you talk to manager right???what now??what did he say??the server is still lag???is this the permanent server or is still trial version???pls answer my question politly if you dont mind..thanks

SERVER WILL ONLINE SOON..JUST WAIT..ITS HARDWORKS TO FIXED SERVER WHICH GOT MAJOR PROBLEM...(IF THIS THING WAS HAPPEN AT SERVER 2, I DONT THINK SO TO OPEN SERVER AGAIN..THATS THE BIG2 PROBLEM U DONT KNOW-THANKS TO MANAGER WHICH STILL HAVE TIME TO FIXED THIS PROBLEM)...ABOUT LAGGY..THATS NO ANSWER..I'VE NEVER FOUND ANY SERVER WHICH NO LAGGY..THATS UR CHOICE..IF U WANT TO STAY JUST KEEP ON PLAY..IF NOT THAT UR DECISION..BUT WE ARE STILL SERVE ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOURS TO PLAY..THANKS FOR PLAYER WHICH STILL STAY WITH US..
Back to top Go down
SPARTANS2
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
SPARTANS2

Male
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : custodian
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!   to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:11 pm

adybox wrote:
brique wrote:

SERVER WILL ONLINE SOON..JUST WAIT..ITS HARDWORKS TO FIXED SERVER WHICH GOT MAJOR PROBLEM...(IF THIS THING WAS HAPPEN AT SERVER 2, I DONT THINK SO TO OPEN SERVER AGAIN..THATS THE BIG2 PROBLEM U DONT KNOW-THANKS TO MANAGER WHICH STILL HAVE TIME TO FIXED THIS PROBLEM)...ABOUT LAGGY..THATS NO ANSWER..I'VE NEVER FOUND ANY SERVER WHICH NO LAGGY..THATS UR CHOICE..IF U WANT TO STAY JUST KEEP ON PLAY..IF NOT THAT UR DECISION..BUT WE ARE STILL SERVE ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOURS TO PLAY..THANKS FOR PLAYER WHICH STILL STAY WITH US..

DONT WORY WE WILL STAY (S2) AS LONG AS THERE IS A CHANGE UPGRADES OR PROMOS OR NEW EVENT. WE LOVE THIS GAME.. I WONDER WHEN IS THE SKEDULE FOR THE EVENTS I REMBER WHEN MY FIRST TIME TO ATTEND AN EVENT WE ARE ALL SCREAMING, SHOUTING BECOZ OF EXCITEMENT AND ENJOYMENT; I SEE DEAD PEOPLE AND LOTS OF GOLD.HEHE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!   to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1