PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shin1000
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-17

help please Empty
PostSubject: help please   help please I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:47 pm

ok i finished downloading the 7 part and extracted it to a 1 folder now my folder has 7 different kinds of folders file client 1, file client 2, file client 3, file client 4, file client 5, file client6, and file client 7 ok what should i do now?
Back to top Go down
biOhrzd
Beginer Member
Beginer Member

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-12

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:52 am

tsk tsk. the one you shuold do is copy ang paste the files inside that folder to one folder gets? so in file client 1 inside it is piratesran folder.. in file client 2 inside is piratesran folder so on and so fort.. copy and paste that in one folder..
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:13 am

Please click the link below to view the manual instruction of installing this game
https://piratesran.rpg-board.net/bug-technical-and-feedback-board-f12/how-to-install-piratesran-t721.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: General Discussion-
Jump to: