PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tobytyler
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-05

wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir Empty
PostSubject: wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir   wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:40 am

when im in mp hall im happy im lvl 92 den i go to sg hole it all blak onli me like flying help!im stuck my poor char pls help Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
gbap87
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: [b]Can somebody assist me on this one! A newbie here..[/b]   wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:41 am

I just installed the game but the characters and the mobs have gone all white! What should I do? Any help is really neccesary! I have some images saved on my computer but I don't know how to put it here! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir   wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:44 am

did you download the 7 part client or the full one? did you download the latest patch and installed it already?
Back to top Go down
gbap87
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir   wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:52 am

Gabriel wrote:
did you download the 7 part client or the full one? did you download the latest patch and installed it already?

Yes.. I already did that download thing... I already entered and played the game but the characters are all white.. How can I resolve this one? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir   wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:57 am

what i mean to say is, how did you download the client? by part or full? if you download it by part you should follow this link on how to install it https://piratesran.rpg-board.net/bug-technical-and-feedback-board-f12/how-to-install-piratesran-t721.htm. if you follow those steps, there should be no problem anymore, because mine is working perfectly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir   wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wen at sg hole its hole blank!pls read sir
Page 1 of 1