PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone can help me????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dagul_is_mahal
Recruit
Recruit
dagul_is_mahal

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-11

anyone can help me???? Empty
PostSubject: anyone can help me????   anyone can help me???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:00 pm

guys do U know how 2 combine those 7 fileclient in one folder???? i already put those 7 client in a folder but i dont know how to combine the files in another folder....

and How will I know f the srver is undergoing maintenance????is there any signs or message that will appear in the screen dat the serVr is not available???
Back to top Go down

anyone can help me???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone can help me????   anyone can help me???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:05 pm

dagul_is_mahal wrote:
guys do U know how 2 combine those 7 fileclient in one folder???? i already put those 7 client in a folder but i dont know how to combine the files in another folder....

and How will I know f the srver is undergoing maintenance????is there any signs or message that will appear in the screen dat the serVr is not available???

after extracting all 7 clients..compile them in 1 folder...base on there folder name...data to data..map to map...Map to Map...animation to animation...and etc...but at this moment server is still on maintenence....
Back to top Go down

anyone can help me????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: Bug, Technical and Feedback Board-
Jump to: