PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

manager,,,gab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

manager,,,gab Empty
PostSubject: manager,,,gab   manager,,,gab I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:15 pm

I THINK ITS TIME TO LET SERVER TO B ONLINE..HUHUHUHU ITS ALREADY PASS 10....HUHUHU WHEN DO YOU PLAN SERVER TO B ONLINE??? Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

manager,,,gab Empty
PostSubject: Re: manager,,,gab   manager,,,gab I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:34 pm

please stop creating thread about this. adybox already said it will resume, but you just have to wait because the internet connection on their place is slow...
Back to top Go down

manager,,,gab Empty
PostSubject: Re: manager,,,gab   manager,,,gab I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:38 am

joessie wrote:
I THINK ITS TIME TO LET SERVER TO B ONLINE..HUHUHUHU ITS ALREADY PASS 10....HUHUHU WHEN DO YOU PLAN SERVER TO B ONLINE??? Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

addiction is dangerous!!hahaha..
Back to top Go down
^2BMW7^
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-26

manager,,,gab Empty
PostSubject: Re: manager,,,gab   manager,,,gab I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:58 am

joessie wrote:

YAH ADDICTION IS VERY DANGEROUS!!!AHAHAHAHA!!!RELAX IT WILL BE ONLINE SOON!!SEE YOU INGAME JOESSIE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

manager,,,gab Empty
PostSubject: Re: manager,,,gab   manager,,,gab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

manager,,,gab
Page 1 of 1