PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

selling gold

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SPARTANS2
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
SPARTANS2

Male
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : custodian
Registration date : 2008-05-30

selling gold Empty
PostSubject: selling gold   selling gold I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:52 pm

sellling gold or trade it call card load for Talk n tex and for malaysian trade my gold to donate skill server 2 ING SPATANS2 or just PM me

for malaysian people dare trade my gold to a donate items or skills one time only lets say 20 rm for 300M gold much cheaper than 20rm =200M in donation section

Last edited by SPARTANS2 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

selling gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling gold   selling gold I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:37 pm

how much talk n txt laod for 15m????
Back to top Go down
adybox
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
adybox

Male
Number of posts : 154
Job/hobbies : Kill player inside games
Registration date : 2007-10-28

selling gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling gold   selling gold I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:37 pm

SPARTANS2 wrote:
sellling gold or trade it call card load for Talk n tex and for malaysian trade my gold to donate skill server 2 ING SPATANS2 or just PM me

GUD BISNESS...
Back to top Go down

selling gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling gold   selling gold I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:39 pm

soryy sir...^_^

i hope you wont get mad........
Back to top Go down
SPARTANS2
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
SPARTANS2

Male
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : custodian
Registration date : 2008-05-30

selling gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling gold   selling gold I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:39 am

adybox wrote:
SPARTANS2 wrote:

GUD BISNESS...

im a boyscout heheh resourceful hope its ok to you hehe.. its a fund racing to buy a skill... is my gold tradable to you skill sir ady? and its really a business too hehe. aim high reach the max level and be at the top and the riches in pirate hahahah(dreamer too)
Back to top Go down
k4ndajm
Recruit
Recruit
k4ndajm

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-26

selling gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling gold   selling gold I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:10 pm

SPARTANS2 wrote:
adybox wrote:
SPARTANS2 wrote:

GUD BISNESS...

im a boyscout heheh resourceful hope its ok to you hehe.. its a fund racing to buy a skill... is my gold tradable to you skill sir ady? and its really a business too hehe. aim high reach the max level and be at the top and the riches in pirate hahahah(dreamer too)

yes...

you are the richest one...

wokeh,
satu buah album untuk anda semua

allstar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

selling gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling gold   selling gold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

selling gold
Page 1 of 1