PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Is this server has hamachi?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkArchRaver
Recruit
Recruit
DarkArchRaver

Male
Number of posts : 10
Age : 29
Location : Behind You ^^
Job/hobbies : Helping and killing
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Is this server has hamachi? Empty
PostSubject: Is this server has hamachi?   Is this server has hamachi? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:32 pm

Plsss...Answer me..Do this server has hamachi??

If none then our 3 major shop here will play this PS ran..

I hope this server doesn't have hamachi so we can play this kind of a great Ps ran..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adybox
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
adybox

Male
Number of posts : 154
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere
Job/hobbies : Kill player inside games
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Is this server has hamachi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this server has hamachi?   Is this server has hamachi? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:35 pm

darkarchraver5 wrote:
Plsss...Answer me..Do this server has hamachi??

If none then our 3 major shop here will play this PS ran..

I hope this server doesn't have hamachi so we can play this kind of a great Ps ran..

NO HAMACHI...JUST CLICK AND PLAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkArchRaver
Recruit
Recruit
DarkArchRaver

Male
Number of posts : 10
Age : 29
Location : Behind You ^^
Job/hobbies : Helping and killing
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Is this server has hamachi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this server has hamachi?   Is this server has hamachi? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:37 pm

adybox wrote:
darkarchraver5 wrote:
Plsss...Answer me..Do this server has hamachi??

If none then our 3 major shop here will play this PS ran..

I hope this server doesn't have hamachi so we can play this kind of a great Ps ran..

NO HAMACHI...JUST CLICK AND PLAY

Ok Thanks buddy Very Happy


Ohh..BTW,where can i DL(Download) the Client of Server 1 and 2??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adybox
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
adybox

Male
Number of posts : 154
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere
Job/hobbies : Kill player inside games
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Is this server has hamachi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this server has hamachi?   Is this server has hamachi? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:39 pm

darkarchraver5 wrote:
adybox wrote:
darkarchraver5 wrote:
Plsss...Answer me..Do this server has hamachi??

If none then our 3 major shop here will play this PS ran..

I hope this server doesn't have hamachi so we can play this kind of a great Ps ran..

NO HAMACHI...JUST CLICK AND PLAY

Ok Thanks buddy Very Happy


Ohh..BTW,where can i DL(Download) the Client of Server 1 and 2??

USE THIS LINK:

http://piratesran.forumotion.com/client-patch-download-f6/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Is this server has hamachi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this server has hamachi?   Is this server has hamachi? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Is this server has hamachi?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» THG Minecraft Server Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: General Discussion-
Jump to: