PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems with game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TomoeGozen
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Problems with game Empty
PostSubject: Problems with game   Problems with game I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:40 pm

couple to list

1. some scrolls are overpriced like 135k for a lvl 17 scroll 500k for lvl 160 scroll

2. can't see the lvl 217 227 skills is it sold at welfare merchant if so i can't see them i did all from what the directions told.

3. this one is not so much a problem, but i was wonder do all character start out with lvl 135 armor and a high lvl weapon, because mine did lol.
Back to top Go down
mahjorr
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
mahjorr

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Problems with game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with game   Problems with game I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:44 pm

TomoeGozen wrote:
couple to list

1. some scrolls are overpriced like 135k for a lvl 17 scroll 500k for lvl 160 scroll

2. can't see the lvl 217 227 skills is it sold at welfare merchant if so i can't see them i did all from what the directions told.

3. this one is not so much a problem, but i was wonder do all character start out with lvl 135 armor and a high lvl weapon, because mine did lol.

1stly....go get some money lar...no pain no gain

2nd.....there's is no 217 skill....onli got 207,227,237....u have 2 open each of the file...and copy them extactly....becoz i did it and i can see the scroll

3rd.....all char start wif lvl 135 armour and not high lvl but special weapon....but that weapon will att very low becoz of the lvl and the stats...
Back to top Go down
hocheeseng93
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
hocheeseng93

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Problems with game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with game   Problems with game I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:13 pm

is it so expansive...just keep hunting money....if u want cheap go donate skill....i'm sure GM can make it for u......
Back to top Go down
mahjorr
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
mahjorr

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Problems with game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with game   Problems with game I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:30 pm

yep..that's right.,.plss donate...help the server......
Back to top Go down
TomoeGozen
Recruit
Recruit

Problems with game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with game   Problems with game I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:29 am

well it's hard lvling and getting money when you can't even use skills I mean lvl 7 is the only skill I can use for attack and besides all the other classes has cheap skills...
Back to top Go down
TomoeGozen
Recruit
Recruit

Problems with game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with game   Problems with game I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:30 am

well it's hard lvling and getting money when you can't even use skills I mean lvl 7 is the only skill I can use for attack and besides all the other classes has cheap skills...
Back to top Go down
hocheeseng93
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
hocheeseng93

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Problems with game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with game   Problems with game I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:29 am

aiyo.....in Ran all also start wif lv7 skill 1 la....no money buy that skill leave it 1st lo.....u want lv1 have lv117 skill ah????
Back to top Go down
RuSh-pRiV
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
RuSh-pRiV

Male
Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Problems with game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with game   Problems with game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:36 pm

LVL1 ALSO HAVE SKILL 7~187 (OLD PLAYER ONI) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problems with game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with game   Problems with game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with game
Page 1 of 1