PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulation GUYs! to all !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maykee
Recruit
Recruit
maykee

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : PlayingPC games and a good lover ^_^
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Congratulation GUYs! to all !!! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulation GUYs! to all !!!   Congratulation GUYs! to all !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:56 pm

lol! Pirates RAN are now ON TOP 12 in Gtop 100, keep on voting oye! oye!

With Regards to all lol! bounce and to the admin\s\GM;s and players wakokokoko!

Those who have CAfe internet Shop Like mine please.... recruit other players to play here...
and to GM's i would like to suggest is there any options that we could donate rather than paypal, BANK or WU. most pple here in r country doesnt have that! coz mostly are just age 14 up r playing. but congratulations!!!
lol! lol! bounce bounce

Last edited by maykee on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Congratulation GUYs! to all !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulation GUYs! to all !!!   Congratulation GUYs! to all !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:30 pm

maykee wrote:
lol! Pirates RAN are now ON TOP 12 in Gtop 100, keep on voting oye! oye!

With Regards to all lol! bounce and to the admin\s\GM;s and players wakokokoko!

Those who have CAfe internet Shop Like mine please.... recruit other players to play here...
and to GM's i would like to suggest is there any options that we could donate rather than paypal, BANK or WU. most pple here in r country doesnt have that! coz mostly are just age 14 up r playing. but congratulations!!!
lol! lol! bounce bounce

if you're a shop owner and have lots of players who wants to play Pirates, maybe you can open a bank account in Maybank and ask players who wants to donate to share the transaction fee of 150 - 200 php, much lower than the western union charge (770 php). just e-mail the details of donation to admins
Back to top Go down

Congratulation GUYs! to all !!!
Page 1 of 1