PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 SM 257 dex skill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 55
Age : 38
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Killing An Innocent
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: SM 257 dex skill   Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:19 am

why only dex SM 257 skill can one hit ko all monster??
lol.... y ec, fighter, archer dont have such skill??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 55
Age : 38
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Killing An Innocent
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:39 pm

lol... y no one know about this issue??? if not y no ppl reply???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 34
Location : melaka
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Landy wrote:
lol... y no one know about this issue??? if not y no ppl reply???

kekek...

because that skill sm dex 257 have 4 damage.

i dont know why swordman only have..

erm...

maybe adybox can tell what happen this problem..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 55
Age : 38
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Killing An Innocent
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Quote :
kekek...

because that skill sm dex 257 have 4 damage.

i dont know why swordman only have..

erm...

maybe adybox can tell what happen this problem..




Lol, u already know but why u still ask me to lvling my char ec to master my 257 attack skill? Haizzzzzzzzzzz...................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTANS2
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 72
Age : 36
Location : head hunters, Kalinga, Philippines
Job/hobbies : custodian
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:07 am

the answer to that is shaman is design to kill a hero not a mobs.boss it can kill but not 1hit if pow up it can kill.

Before shaman have a skill 1 hit or combo no matter how big is your HP it can kill you with 1 hit or combo there is a skill if cast by shaman only 1hp will remain den will hit you combo... now a days they remove that skill maybe THEY realize unfair.. and that skill is not donate you can buy that to NPC...so shaman BEFORE is gook in killing MOBS OR HERO

you try build pow make it 10k pow i never test it you try test then if its not good donate 2 energy ring A. if its not good reset then try support 12k int waheheh maybe can kill heheh..

TIPS::: you go find a swordsman char same level with last skill dex master you work as a team use your team agility 4x speed.. remember awakened claymore and asawa ni claymore 2 reborn in 1day no jump RB

universal character is swordsman its good in hunting and killing hero or mobs.... BUT WE ALL SWORDSMAN NO BEAUTY OF GAME HEHEHE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 34
Location : melaka
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 am

SPARTANS2 wrote:
the answer to that is shaman is design to kill a hero not a mobs.boss it can kill but not 1hit if pow up it can kill.

Before shaman have a skill 1 hit or combo no matter how big is your HP it can kill you with 1 hit or combo there is a skill if cast by shaman only 1hp will remain den will hit you combo... now a days they remove that skill maybe THEY realize unfair.. and that skill is not donate you can buy that to NPC...so shaman BEFORE is gook in killing MOBS OR HERO

you try build pow make it 10k pow i never test it you try test then if its not good donate 2 energy ring A. if its not good reset then try support 12k int waheheh maybe can kill heheh..

TIPS::: you go find a swordsman char same level with last skill dex master you work as a team use your team agility 4x speed.. remember awakened claymore and asawa ni claymore 2 reborn in 1day no jump RB

universal character is swordsman its good in hunting and killing hero or mobs.... BUT WE ALL SWORDSMAN NO BEAUTY OF GAME HEHEHE...


hahahaha.. and now where that claymore?
why now no play?
scare meet me?
hahha..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
SPARTANS2
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 72
Age : 36
Location : head hunters, Kalinga, Philippines
Job/hobbies : custodian
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:57 am

I DONT KNOW WHERE IS CLAYMORE BRO...HES MAYBE BZ OR PLAY OTHER ONLINE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 34
Location : melaka
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:11 am

SPARTANS2 wrote:
I DONT KNOW WHERE IS CLAYMORE BRO...HES MAYBE BZ OR PLAY OTHER ONLINE...

then sever wipe out...

tat all claymore dont want claim back donate item ar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
Baby Rechelle
Recruit
Recruit


Female
Number of posts : 1
Age : 26
Location : Quezon City
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:19 am

taking so long... maybe he become lazy when the server have wipe out Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 55
Age : 38
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Killing An Innocent
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:47 am

SPARTANS2 wrote:
the answer to that is shaman is design to kill a hero not a mobs.boss it can kill but not 1hit if pow up it can kill.

Before shaman have a skill 1 hit or combo no matter how big is your HP it can kill you with 1 hit or combo there is a skill if cast by shaman only 1hp will remain den will hit you combo... now a days they remove that skill maybe THEY realize unfair.. and that skill is not donate you can buy that to NPC...so shaman BEFORE is gook in killing MOBS OR HERO

you try build pow make it 10k pow i never test it you try test then if its not good donate 2 energy ring A. if its not good reset then try support 12k int waheheh maybe can kill heheh..

TIPS::: you go find a swordsman char same level with last skill dex master you work as a team use your team agility 4x speed.. remember awakened claymore and asawa ni claymore 2 reborn in 1day no jump RB

universal character is swordsman its good in hunting and killing hero or mobs.... BUT WE ALL SWORDSMAN NO BEAUTY OF GAME HEHEHE...







Anyway, i already delete my SHAMAN, now im playing SM... wakakakaka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 34
Location : melaka
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:02 pm

hahaha... play ec la nice!!

if all play sm no point have archer, fighter and ec..

kekeke..

gogogo landy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 55
Age : 38
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Killing An Innocent
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:52 pm

ALEX36 wrote:
hahaha... play ec la nice!!

if all play sm no point have archer, fighter and ec..

kekeke..

gogogo landy...



hehe, im not the patient person, all i want is kill fast, lvl up fast and etc...
actually SM damage almost same with my ec damage only cos i already try my ec 257 int master skill and SM int 257 master skill, SM damage much more higher. somemore ec needs buff kz and pow up, but for sm, just buff power up skill, if i buff blood thirdt, it will definately be more damage.

So, the final is, SM much more ROCKS........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 34
Location : melaka
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Landy wrote:
ALEX36 wrote:
hahaha... play ec la nice!!

if all play sm no point have archer, fighter and ec..

kekeke..

gogogo landy...



hehe, im not the patient person, all i want is kill fast, lvl up fast and etc...
actually SM damage almost same with my ec damage only cos i already try my ec 257 int master skill and SM int 257 master skill, SM damage much more higher. somemore ec needs buff kz and pow up, but for sm, just buff power up skill, if i buff blood thirdt, it will definately be more damage.

So, the final is, SM much more ROCKS........

hahaha..
ok2... dont kill me ok?
hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 55
Age : 38
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Killing An Innocent
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:37 pm

ALEX36 wrote:
Landy wrote:
ALEX36 wrote:
hahaha... play ec la nice!!

if all play sm no point have archer, fighter and ec..

kekeke..

gogogo landy...



hehe, im not the patient person, all i want is kill fast, lvl up fast and etc...
actually SM damage almost same with my ec damage only cos i already try my ec 257 int master skill and SM int 257 master skill, SM damage much more higher. somemore ec needs buff kz and pow up, but for sm, just buff power up skill, if i buff blood thirdt, it will definately be more damage.

So, the final is, SM much more ROCKS........

hahaha..
ok2... dont kill me ok?
hehehe



lolz... if HP more then 20k, it is impossible for 10 reborn player to kill no matter what char e.g sm, fg, ec, ac...... unless make it 80 reborns or 100 reborn. cos 80 reborn player int max damage on char is 27k.. ofcourse with full donate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 55
Age : 38
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Job/hobbies : Killing An Innocent
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:29 am

anyone had try fighter or archer can one hit kill WP monster???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SM 257 dex skill   

Back to top Go down
 
SM 257 dex skill
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Primary Skill of Kenji Harufuyu: Nitoryu
» Top 10 superheroes
» Hyuuga, Amaterasu [Konoha Jounin]
» Code Lyoko Facebook Game
» RP.Eliteskills

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: General Discussion-
Jump to: