PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

character cannot be processed Isuue.........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
christian216
Beginer Member
Beginer Member

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : self-employed.....games and music and s_x...
Registration date : 2007-11-03

character cannot be processed Isuue......... Empty
PostSubject: character cannot be processed Isuue.........   character cannot be processed Isuue......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:45 pm

Suspect ...Admin...isnt its getting harder and harder to go in-game?......and lag is much greater now than old server??...so very hard to enter the game....if once in the game...disconnected follows....(when in game..there's no confirmation of tax and friends list)
..before tonight's server re-start...we are all playing good..with less lag...but after server restart..all characters here cant connect anymore...
...for almost 3 hrs..we are trying to connect....but really...we cant do so.....if ISp will be the question...no problem i guess so...during the process of connecting...all characters that we are trying to connect...all are "character cannot be processed"....as i post this..im still trying to connect..
.....i already updated all the patches...patches you told us to use...but everytime we do it..the more chances we can't connect..
.....pls...attend to our problem sir...
...thank you very much.... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/tatchisam

character cannot be processed Isuue.........
Page 1 of 1