PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Problem.. please read this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`Mekan
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
`Mekan

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Badminton and Online Games
Registration date : 2007-12-01

New Problem.. please read this... Empty
PostSubject: New Problem.. please read this...   New Problem.. please read this... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:04 am

I was playing this morning... and then admin told us to log out because he will restart the server for 5 minutes.. and then when i was trying to log in again.. my accounts saids user connected.. and then i was going to control pannel to correct the error my accounts saids there in the control pannel no such account??? what happen to my account????? please somebody help me.... i was so shock.... confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
adybox
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
adybox

Male
Number of posts : 154
Job/hobbies : Kill player inside games
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: New Problem.. please read this...   New Problem.. please read this... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:33 am

Mekan wrote:
I was playing this morning... and then admin told us to log out because he will restart the server for 5 minutes.. and then when i was trying to log in again.. my accounts saids user connected.. and then i was going to control pannel to correct the error my accounts saids there in the control pannel no such account??? what happen to my account????? please somebody help me.... i was so shock.... confused confused confused confused

logout in control panel first before play
Back to top Go down
`Mekan
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
`Mekan

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Badminton and Online Games
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: New Problem.. please read this...   New Problem.. please read this... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:04 pm

i wasnt log in the control pannel man... but its okay now i think???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Problem.. please read this...   New Problem.. please read this... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Problem.. please read this...
Page 1 of 1