PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin gm anyone plz help me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jjb16
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Admin gm anyone plz help me Empty
PostSubject: Admin gm anyone plz help me   Admin gm anyone plz help me I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:36 am

when I run the games launcher and click "start game", n protect game guard comes up then an error comes up and says invalid web account what should I do to make this go ?

someone plz help me i wana play this game soo much
Back to top Go down
jirgogael
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Admin gm anyone plz help me   Admin gm anyone plz help me I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:45 am

try rebooting your pc.
Back to top Go down
jjb16
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Admin gm anyone plz help me   Admin gm anyone plz help me I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:59 am

i did that but the samething happens Sad
Back to top Go down
Manager
PiratesRAN Owner
PiratesRAN Owner
Manager

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : Analyzer - Painting
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Admin gm anyone plz help me   Admin gm anyone plz help me I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:25 pm

jjb16 wrote:
when I run the games launcher and click "start game", n protect game guard comes up then an error comes up and says invalid web account what should I do to make this go ?

Which launcher u click? PiratesRAN launcher or ran official launcher? Becoz.. our server not have protect game guard... pls using PiratesRAN real patch and also Babyran client only...
Back to top Go down
christian216
Beginer Member
Beginer Member

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : self-employed.....games and music and s_x...
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Admin gm anyone plz help me   Admin gm anyone plz help me I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:52 pm

jjb16 wrote:

....SORRY TO TELL YOU BROTHER..YOU ARE NOT USING REAL BABYRAN CLIENT....YOU JUST PATCHED YOUR FAKE CLIENT WITH BABYRAN PATCHES....START DOWNLOADING REAL BABYRAN CLIENT...YOUR CLIENT WILL ONLY CREAT PROBLEM IN THE GAME.....just an advice...dont take this personal....more power...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/tatchisam
dejekted
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
dejekted

Male
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: yeah   Admin gm anyone plz help me I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:42 am

wee all old gamers od this game wee not lag if we are online try to dl the real client to us not to be lag at the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin gm anyone plz help me   Admin gm anyone plz help me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin gm anyone plz help me
Page 1 of 1