PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

teach me how to install this client

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glenn061314
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-13

teach me how to install this client Empty
PostSubject: teach me how to install this client   teach me how to install this client I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:49 pm

i install this client 10x but theres always lot of error specially the game.exe so please help me on how to ins tall this correctly step by step plssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
moksha
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-04

teach me how to install this client Empty
PostSubject: Re: teach me how to install this client   teach me how to install this client I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:23 am

glenn061314 wrote:
i install this client 10x but theres always lot of error specially the game.exe so please help me on how to ins tall this correctly step by step plssssssssssssssssss

Downlaod babyran client
Download patch 1 -5
download quickpatch v8.4

extract babyran client
extract patch 1 - 5 to the same folder you have installed the client.
extract quick patch v8.4 to the same folder you have installed the client.
open the folder you have installed your client.
open folder named patch 01+02 and copy textures folder and paste it to the client folder.
open folder named patch 03+04+05 and copy all files and paste it to the client folder.
open folder named patch v8.4 and copy all files and paste it to the client folder.
double click launcher and select which server you have registered to (server 1 or 2), then click start game button.
Back to top Go down

teach me how to install this client
Page 1 of 1