PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

password and user name does not match wat to do

Go down 
+3
otaigile
moksha
glenn061314
7 posters
AuthorMessage
glenn061314
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-13

password and user name does not match wat to do Empty
PostSubject: password and user name does not match wat to do   password and user name does not match wat to do I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:36 am

pls help me on wat to do i log in and t says that password and US does not match pls help me step by step
Back to top Go down
moksha
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: password and user name does not match wat to do   password and user name does not match wat to do I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:14 pm

Make sure you have registered to the game and not just to the forum.
server 1 registration page: http://piratesran.servegame.com/ran/index.php
server 2 registration page: http://piratesran2.servegame.com/ran/home.php

If you have registered to these sites and are still having login problems, try to make another account. Remember that game registration is different than forum registration.
Back to top Go down
otaigile
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Nid id i hv pm gm the piratesran@gmail   password and user name does not match wat to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:51 am

GM or admin i already send the email about the ID thing...but now...me aleady waste 2 days waiting....in server 2 idk i cant login while im aleady make an id there.....lol me dunno wat to DO 8:
Back to top Go down
eleven30
Recruit
Recruit
eleven30

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: password and user name does not match wat to do   password and user name does not match wat to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:07 pm

registration in server 1 is close...
register in server 2 again...
w8 for the admin and manager announcement when is the registration open in server 1
Back to top Go down
julian101
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: password and user name does not match wat to do   password and user name does not match wat to do I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:59 am

how about me... i just played yesterday when i got lagged and i reconnect, it says user account is being connected so i close my client then when i log in again it says username and password does not match............ Sad
Back to top Go down
hatevelyn
Recruit
Recruit
hatevelyn

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Aa
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: password and user name does not match wat to do   password and user name does not match wat to do I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:19 pm

me manager pls help me on wat to do i log in and t says that password and US does not match pls help me step by step Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Avery
Registration Agent
Registration Agent
Avery

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: password and user name does not match wat to do   password and user name does not match wat to do I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:40 pm

Try to make sure your password not exceeding 14 alphabet.

For more information: please contact by sending mail (state your problem together with account 's detail) to one of us:

For Server 1 players:
My email : EverVivi85@yahoo.com OR

For Server 2 players:
syahirah1989 email: megat_50@yahoo.com.my

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: password and user name does not match wat to do   password and user name does not match wat to do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

password and user name does not match wat to do
Page 1 of 1