PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Belial
Recruit
Recruit
Belial

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!!   Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:06 pm

how slow it is to verify user's data
and how lag this game is . . . guess it is the reason y people don't want to play this . .
lag and slow . . . Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kyoufa
Recruit
Recruit
kyoufa

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: NO WONDER THE SERVER IS NOT POPULAR!!! SIGN-IN IS A PAIN!!!   Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Belial wrote:
how slow it is to verify user's data
and how lag this game is . . . guess it is the reason y people don't want to play this . .
lag and slow . . . Evil or Very Mad

How true... I signed up for both the forums and server 1, i logged in after installing everything - main client, patches 01+02 plus 03+04+05. I even downloaded the Hamachi something that came with the package. Yet I only got as far as in sign-on screen, it takes forever to verify user's data
Back to top Go down
masterdeniro05
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: AmmmFF!!!!   Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Verifying~~~!!! this is bullshit after spending all my time downloading this game....

Gm... Why i cant log in???

~~ if you cant fix this just close your server~~!!!
Back to top Go down
nicorobin
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!!   Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:45 pm

It means you have to try to log in again if the verifying is taking a bit long.

If you are already pissed, you can quit playing here besides you are not forced to play here anyways.
Back to top Go down
RuSh-pRiV
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
RuSh-pRiV

Male
Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!!   Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:34 am

thats is ur problem..mybe ur line got fucking problem...hey,watch out ur mouth ok?if got any problem,pls reply with screenshot..damn!!!
if poatch or client too slow downloading,its not admin false..he use media fire,so mediafire web got slow..then when we downloading also got slow speed..try use flashget or free download manager fcking stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!!   Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verifying Users Data?! TOO SLOW!!
Page 1 of 1