PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2

Go down 
+3
moksha
qwerty2920
nerwin24
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nerwin24
Beginer Member
Beginer Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-11-03

ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 Empty
PostSubject: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:41 am

ESPECIALLY JERRY AND TOM who thinks him self strong. Well here`s the story. The Ip1 is down and im bored. ive created a character in IP2 obviously it was weak. I`m having a LVLING in EP3 saint B and a swordsman kills my lure, he`s name is jerry and tom. He is not happy yet after killing my lure he even FORCE PK me. We have the same school but he kills me. And for you Jerry and Tom who kills me GO TO IP1 AND TRY TO PK ME.

IGN: PCK Point`Click`KiL
Scholl: SG
RB: unknown
Back to top Go down
nerwin24
Beginer Member
Beginer Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:42 am

I NEED SOME ACTION OF WHAT HE DID ON A NEWBIE PLAYER IN IP2. I HOPE ADYBOX will do some action for what he did.
Back to top Go down
qwerty2920
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:43 pm

JERRY AND TOM also FPK me but i killed him lol..

he thinks he's very strong Shocked

he uses back point and force to kill me again but he can't do that haha..

but none of his items drop when i killed him.. Crying or Very sad

anyways i will kill him again if i find him to revenge what he did for you.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
moksha
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:50 pm

Yes I have noticed that too. More players in server 2 have no respect for other players. FPKers who loot your items when they drop. KSers everywhere you lure. Beggars at every corner - and when you don't give them any, they give you a lot of "BS". Can't you guys hunt your own items without FPKing other players and looting their dropped items??? Can't you increase your gold without saying "gold please, pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee goooooollldd"??? Can't you level-up on your own without KSing??? Can't you play this game without disrespecting others???
Back to top Go down
syahirah1989
Registration Agent
Registration Agent
syahirah1989

Female
Number of posts : 265
Job/hobbies : makan
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:41 am

yeah.......
Back to top Go down
adybox
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
adybox

Male
Number of posts : 154
Job/hobbies : Kill player inside games
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:45 am

megat50 wrote:
yeah.......

U ALL MUST DO SOMETHING.. IM CANNOT HELP..
Back to top Go down
Manager
PiratesRAN Owner
PiratesRAN Owner
Manager

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : Analyzer - Painting
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Huhu.. server 2 got many bully.. bad student lol.. lol! adybox must counselling them... affraid
Back to top Go down
moksha
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:58 pm

ADVICE TO SHOP OWNERS:

Tell/advice your customers to respect players in this server. Stop being so childish. Tell them to grow up. Your attitude is the exact definition of a "n00b". I have been disrespected, looted and even cheated by server 2 players a lot of times.

From what country are you "n00bs" anyway??? You make a bad name and create the worst reputation to your own country... Too bad
Back to top Go down
adybox
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
adybox

Male
Number of posts : 154
Job/hobbies : Kill player inside games
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:29 pm

moksha wrote:
ADVICE TO SHOP OWNERS:

Tell/advice your customers to respect players in this server. Stop being so childish. Tell them to grow up. Your attitude is the exact definition of a "n00b". I have been disrespected, looted and even cheated by server 2 players a lot of times.

From what country are you "n00bs" anyway??? You make a bad name and create the worst reputation to your own country... Too bad

I DONT THINK SO... THIS IS JUST A GAME BRO...MANY THINGS THAT U NEED TO DO.. ALL PLAYERS WANT TO ENJOYS ONLY.. THIS IS WHAT U CALL RAN ONLINE GAMES... HAHAAAHA..
Back to top Go down
BabyQigong
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
BabyQigong

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:12 pm

hurm....btw jerry and tom always loss to me ^^ bwahahaha..he want guild battle 3 vs 1..mean jerry and tom with 2 other his member guild vs me alone >.<... but i always win XD bhahahahah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil anyway who player IP1 played at IP2 come see me or PenghuniKubur.. we are friendly ppl... bwahahhaha i have seen 2 ppl at IP1 played at IP2 n both of them in my guild ...i dont ask gold or what if he want item or gold ..i have plenty of item..after pker tym got ppl item.... bwahhahaha anyway almost of top 10 ranking are member of my guild ^^ see you then ^^

ohya my guild member usually lvling at ep3saints b1 especially me , PenghuniKubur , CritiCalz and JunzSTopable
Back to top Go down
Manager
PiratesRAN Owner
PiratesRAN Owner
Manager

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : Analyzer - Painting
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:33 pm

PEACE Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2   ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITS FOR THE PLAYERS IN IP2
Page 1 of 1