PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

manager is this bug?pls read this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rodney007
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-12

manager is this bug?pls read this Empty
PostSubject: manager is this bug?pls read this   manager is this bug?pls read this I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:39 pm

manager the effect of my skill has gone,then im always dc and my frind list bug also...about the effect of my skill,pls do something for this sir i try so hard to get that effect then suddenly its gone?im the owner of cafe here sir,i got so many player in piratesran trying to get my build.when they seen now the effect change they complaint to me why it happen.

i hope u can fixed it manager.....ty more power to piratesran
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: manager is this bug?pls read this   manager is this bug?pls read this I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:51 pm

rodney007 wrote:
manager the effect of my skill has gone,then im always dc and my frind list bug also...about the effect of my skill,pls do something for this sir i try so hard to get that effect then suddenly its gone?im the owner of cafe here sir,i got so many player in piratesran trying to get my build.when they seen now the effect change they complaint to me why it happen.

i hope u can fixed it manager.....ty more power to piratesran

the effect of your skill is a bug itself, and Manager has to fix it. now it is already fix that's why it's gone. dc problem and sometimes no friends list is natural, because Manager's line now is slow. just try to relog again or restart your launcher
Back to top Go down
rodney007
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: manager is this bug?pls read this   manager is this bug?pls read this I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:08 pm

so ur saying that i master just for a bug?so wat is the purpose mastering the skill if u wil get nothing?even damage did not increase....or just cant face it that i got that skill 1st...in that way u make me pist off...y is it after i get that skill it change?wat about may stats points that i waste to get that skill? its so unfair
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male

PostSubject: Re: manager is this bug?pls read this   manager is this bug?pls read this I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:30 pm

rodney007 wrote:
so ur saying that i master just for a bug?so wat is the purpose mastering the skill if u wil get nothing?even damage did not increase....or just cant face it that i got that skill 1st...in that way u make me pist off...y is it after i get that skill it change?wat about may stats points that i waste to get that skill? its so unfair

first of all, what is the supposedly effect of that skill?
the effect of that skill is freeze not petrify...
is that freeze effect present? or petrify effect came out?
if yes, then it's a bug that needs to be fixed...

this is a private server, the Management cannot handle all the expenses for server maintenance. if the Admin doesn't do something about the bug effect of the skills, all players in piratesRAN will be donating for skills. no one will donate for armor, weapon and ring. why? just donate skill and master it. at a cheaper cost you will be invincible.

about the stat points, you should be able to master your skills at your 6th reborn, either you're pure pow, dex, or int. max reborn is 21 so there's still 13455 stats to distribute. nothing is wasted if you're careful enough.
Back to top Go down
rodney007
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: manager is this bug?pls read this   manager is this bug?pls read this I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:03 pm

dnt til me its not waste,that stats is not for int if i know lvl8 skill is nothing defferent from master.then why u letting me get master that skill then edit it?thats the 1 make me angry
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male

PostSubject: Re: manager is this bug?pls read this   manager is this bug?pls read this I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:22 pm

rodney007 wrote:
dnt til me its not waste,that stats is not for int if i know lvl8 skill is nothing defferent from master.then why u letting me get master that skill then edit it?thats the 1 make me angry

the management can not tell us what to do with our own characters, we have our own freewill to create a build we want to. likewise, they can not tell us what skills we should master and what skills we should not. it's up to us players, so whatever mistake we have made, we can't blame anyone. no reason to pinpoint a finger to anyone because it's us who decide what we think is best for our characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: manager is this bug?pls read this   manager is this bug?pls read this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

manager is this bug?pls read this
Page 1 of 1