PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello all.... ^.^

Go down 
+4
WindRider
noobies
suprem0
syahirah1989
8 posters

wat char u all like??
fighter(female)
hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_lcap4%hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
archer(female)
 4% [ 1 ]
swordie(female)
hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_lcap32%hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
qigong(female)
hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_lcap8%hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
fighter(male)
 4% [ 1 ]
archer(male)
hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_lcap20%hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
swordie(male)
hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_lcap12%hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
qigong(male)
hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_lcap16%hello all.... ^.^ I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
syahirah1989
Registration Agent
Registration Agent
syahirah1989

Female
Number of posts : 265
Job/hobbies : makan
Registration date : 2007-11-14

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:17 pm

how are u all now in game??

are u all fine??
Back to top Go down
suprem0
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-01

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:58 pm

Were Ok at the game ......BUT when manager edit the skill we weak r become misserable becuz we cant protict r self from the strong ones that trying to get the spot n 3f....to have the spot we had never sleep to be the 1st one to get the spot in 3f.. becuz they being get by the strong....cuz we cant protect it cuz manager edited our skill that been usedless by now ....r skill that cant kill opponent ...... study study let me say something about the solution f it manager why dont u post it n the forum then her the comments of all player before u edit it thanks sir for reading it............. flower flower more POWER AND GOD BLesS RAN PIRATE>>>.....
Back to top Go down
noobies
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-07

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:58 am

first of all, the effect of acroll of weakening was not remove or edited...
have u all try it if the effect was remove....
try to test the skill first before u make a comment...
u all post comment without even trying if that effect was edited or not...
Back to top Go down
WindRider
Recruit
Recruit
WindRider

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-19

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: The Reason for Complaining   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:24 pm

They can't take the fact that a Max Reborn player can't bring down a low level 17 reborn player. But if they are the one's winning, they love to tease, and insult other players through shout, when on the losing end, they cry and complain. Always finding someone to blame about their defeat. This is just a game, why can't you take the fact that you can't always win.
(Can anyone please translate this in their language, so they can understand what i am saying? I hope a translation for this is allowed. )
hello all.... ^.^ Levelup

WARNING:
FOLLOW THE RULES:
2. Dont spamming, flame, and bad words in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Avery
Registration Agent
Registration Agent
Avery

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-11-08

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Guys.

Don't go overboard. Don't make this post as a thread. If this go beyond the limit, i going to locked it.

Follow forum rules no. 3

Please respect other members.
Back to top Go down
WindRider
Recruit
Recruit
WindRider

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:57 pm

Avery wrote:
Guys.

Don't go overboard. Don't make this post as a thread. If this go beyond the limit, i going to locked it.

Follow forum rules no. 3

Please respect other members.

I apologize...
Back to top Go down
suprem0
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-01

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:06 pm

owsssssss u can kill reyna w/ out erresive bleeeeeeee........ ur joking soulfy................. i think ur the one that req.....Gm .....hahahahahah w/ out erresive ur no 1....... try to lvl up ur own .......REyna cant kill bout of u you think hel fight bout of u .....u think his a lord hahahahahha.........1 on 1 i think hi can kill u.......
Back to top Go down
Manager
PiratesRAN Owner
PiratesRAN Owner
Manager

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : Analyzer - Painting
Registration date : 2007-10-17

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:54 pm

suprem0 wrote:
Were Ok at the game ......BUT when manager edit the skill we weak r become misserable becuz we cant protict r self from the strong ones that trying to get the spot n 3f....to have the spot we had never sleep to be the 1st one to get the spot in 3f.. becuz they being get by the strong....cuz we cant protect it cuz manager edited our skill that been usedless by now ....r skill that cant kill opponent ...... study study let me say something about the solution f it manager why dont u post it n the forum then her the comments of all player before u edit it thanks sir for reading it............. flower flower more POWER AND GOD BLesS RAN PIRATE>>>.....

What happen ? I edit skill because someone? I remove efect? pls check back in game.. or try duel with me.. i want see.. scratch
Back to top Go down
BabyQigong
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
BabyQigong

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-02

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:53 pm

walawi
gm doh marah hgahahah
Back to top Go down
WindRider
Recruit
Recruit
WindRider

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:09 pm

suprem0 wrote:
owsssssss u can kill reyna w/ out erresive bleeeeeeee........ ur joking soulfy................. i think ur the one that req.....Gm .....hahahahahah w/ out erresive ur no 1....... try to lvl up ur own .......REyna cant kill bout of u you think hel fight bout of u .....u think his a lord hahahahahha.........1 on 1 i think hi can kill u.......

I know nothing about the edited skill thing, like I said, you always find someone to put the blame on to when things didn't go out the way you plan it to be. 1 on 1 he can kill me? I see, they didn't kill me because there were 4 of them.

hello all.... ^.^ Ran11
Back to top Go down
Manager
PiratesRAN Owner
PiratesRAN Owner
Manager

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : Analyzer - Painting
Registration date : 2007-10-17

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:05 pm

BabyQigong wrote:
walawi
gm doh marah hgahahah

Aku tak marah.. budak-2 kecoh sebab damage skill 250 - 287 lebih kurang sama je... mana taknya.. semua dah kuat-2.. lagi pun.. harga skill semua sama je.. tak hairan lah.. lol!

...I am not angry.... affraid
Back to top Go down
BabyQigong
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
BabyQigong

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-02

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:01 pm

hehhehe...
tapi kan ...
qigong nye gak bewsh
227 ngan 237 dah leh kill
heheeh yg lain tuh sumer ader side effect..
lagi lagi 287 pow menangis le..
relog br leh gune skil heheeh
267 pow pon tak bleh tahan...
senang gak tapi summon slow hehehe kene tripple combo br leh hehehe
Back to top Go down
renzdavid
Recruit
Recruit
renzdavid

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : graphic designing
Registration date : 2008-04-29

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: wishing! washung! washang ! ^_^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:29 am

does pirates ran will be having pet system? and a rebirth characters? like female qigong? i love it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Avery
Registration Agent
Registration Agent
Avery

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-11-08

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:01 am

don't have pet system. By the way, qigong class is usually female character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello all.... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.... ^.^   hello all.... ^.^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello all.... ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: General Discussion-
Jump to: