PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OKIE..YOU WIN!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shukannex
Recruit
Recruit
shukannex

Male
Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : killing players in game.....
Registration date : 2008-04-02

OKIE..YOU WIN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OKIE..YOU WIN!!!!   OKIE..YOU WIN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:06 am

OKIE IF YOUR FRND POST IN FUROM YOU NEVER DELETE THERE POST BUT INSTEAD LOCK IT...SO WHERES IS YOUR RULES ABOUT SEXUALLY AND VIOLENT AVATARS? IF IM THE WHO POST SUCH THING U DELETE IT RIGHT AWAY..IS THAT FAIR? silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

OKIE..YOU WIN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKIE..YOU WIN!!!!   OKIE..YOU WIN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:18 am

shukannex wrote:
OKIE IF YOUR FRND POST IN FUROM YOU NEVER DELETE THERE POST BUT INSTEAD LOCK IT...SO WHERES IS YOUR RULES ABOUT SEXUALLY AND VIOLENT AVATARS? IF IM THE WHO POST SUCH THING U DELETE IT RIGHT AWAY..IS THAT FAIR? silent silent silent

in case you haven't notice, you double post. try checking this link and then question me again if you really haven't post that SS before. https://piratesran.rpg-board.net/screen-shot-f11/8s-ok-2-b-called-wikbt-2-b-defeated-by-a-wik-s-hrd-2-imagn-t854.htm
about the locking a topic thing, i do lock a topic to prevent any threads.
with regards to the SEXUALLY AND VIOLENT AVATARS, did you post anything? with such kind?
Back to top Go down

OKIE..YOU WIN!!!!
Page 1 of 1