PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHATS UP WHATS UP WHAT UP?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WHATS UP WHATS UP WHAT UP? Empty
PostSubject: WHATS UP WHATS UP WHAT UP?   WHATS UP WHATS UP WHAT UP? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:39 am

GAB IS THERE ANY NEWS ABOUT THE SERVER? WEW ITS ALREADY 1 MONTH NOW...HAHAHA WHATS HAPPINING?? GUD MORNING!!
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP WHATS UP WHAT UP?   WHATS UP WHATS UP WHAT UP? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:21 pm

a month? scratch last time i talked to Manager was 16th of june, server was online for a day 15th of june... it's 2 weeks only, right? Manager also got work aside from running this server, but i'm sure that the new server will be worth the wait... so again, please be patient...
like Ms. Avery and Mr. adybox said,
Avery wrote:
To all loyal players for server 1,

I knew most of you are already anxious waiting for the server. Right now Server 1 is still under stage of developing. As some of you knew, server was online (sunday) approximately 1 day for testing purposes. After that server was close for further maintenance.

Apparently this server is raw when we played it yesterday (sunday). It means still haven't fixed the experience rate, mobs attack, drop rate and etc as well as skills. Now server needs to close down for an unknown period of time so that manager will be able to continue his work to fix all this things.”

Be remind that there is going to be an update from time to time. Lastly, DO NOT rush manager for fixing the server or DO NOT complain why server still offline. Let us appreciate Manager's hard work by giving Manager time to do his work. DON’T forget Manager is kind enough to sacrifice most of his time for this.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

adybox wrote:
brique wrote:
y is it offline again??isnt the server was online last night till morning???any problem again mr gabrielllll????????any good news for us????beside you talk to manager right???what now??what did he say??the server is still lag???is this the permanent server or is still trial version???pls answer my question politly if you dont mind..thanks

SERVER WILL ONLINE SOON..JUST WAIT..ITS HARDWORKS TO FIXED SERVER WHICH GOT MAJOR PROBLEM...(IF THIS THING WAS HAPPEN AT SERVER 2, I DONT THINK SO TO OPEN SERVER AGAIN..THATS THE BIG2 PROBLEM U DONT KNOW-THANKS TO MANAGER WHICH STILL HAVE TIME TO FIXED THIS PROBLEM)...ABOUT LAGGY..THATS NO ANSWER..I'VE NEVER FOUND ANY SERVER WHICH NO LAGGY..THATS UR CHOICE..IF U WANT TO STAY JUST KEEP ON PLAY..IF NOT THAT UR DECISION..BUT WE ARE STILL SERVE ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOURS TO PLAY..THANKS FOR PLAYER WHICH STILL STAY WITH US..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: okie gab!!   WHATS UP WHATS UP WHAT UP? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:02 pm

okie gab thnx for the info...^^ im sorry your right its only weeks..but for me its almost months even worst years...hehehe just joking...im just miss the ran pirates world...hehehe gud luck to you and to manager!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP WHATS UP WHAT UP?   WHATS UP WHATS UP WHAT UP? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHATS UP WHATS UP WHAT UP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: General Discussion-
Jump to: