PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

plzz help....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

plzz help.... Empty
PostSubject: plzz help....   plzz help.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:22 pm

gab plzz help..i think i have problem in extracting the files...coz when i got to server info there is no display only fonts...and when i created my accnt...there still no graphics just my chracter created....and wen i was in the game theres no map or any graphics and i cant move also...i follow the intruction in compiling the files..but i still ders no graphics only my chracter..LIKE IM IN THE PLAE OF NOWHERE.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .here some example i shoted...
https://2img.net/h/i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/shukannex/ran200809091404000.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/shukannex/ran200809091404001.jpg
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

plzz help.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: plzz help....   plzz help.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:20 pm

try to disable your anti-virus before downloading and installing clients and patch
Back to top Go down
dolly007
Recruit
Recruit
dolly007

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-12

plzz help.... Empty
PostSubject: ADMIN   plzz help.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:33 pm

fileclient1 got error. when i click the luncher "WINDOWS CANNOT ACCES THIS FILE" >_< ... i want to play again...
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male

plzz help.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: plzz help....   plzz help.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:35 pm

turn off or disable your anti-virus before downloading and installing the client.
Back to top Go down
dolly007
Recruit
Recruit
dolly007

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-12

plzz help.... Empty
PostSubject: weeeeeee   plzz help.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:39 pm

tnx tnx... so the reason of that errors is the anti virus.. hmmmm.. tnx gab..
Back to top Go down
astig868
Recruit
Recruit
astig868

Male
Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : Playing Computer and playing ran pirate
Registration date : 2008-01-04

plzz help.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: plzz help....   plzz help.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:05 pm

BECAUSE THE LAUNCHER OF PIRATE RAN GOT VIRUS , SO IT DETECT OF YOUR ANTI VIRUS AND IT CANNOT RUN THE PROGRAM SO TURN OFF YOUR ANTI VIRUS FIRST
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male

plzz help.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: plzz help....   plzz help.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:30 pm

the launcher doesn't have a virus. anti-virus programs may detect it as a virus but it's a false detection, one reason is, the file is foreign to your anti-virus program. online games are often identified as such because they need to contact, as an outgoing service, the master server to get the list of servers that the game can connect to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plzz help.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: plzz help....   plzz help.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plzz help....
Page 1 of 1