PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ruin my mood....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
Landy

Male
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Killing An Innocent
Registration date : 2008-09-19

ruin my mood.... Empty
PostSubject: ruin my mood....   ruin my mood.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:28 pm

today im buying full set armour and weapon. but already 2 and half hour already, i still didnt get any reply and also items... before i bank in, adybox reply me so fast and promptly. after i bank in, no more replys.... lolz..

i also dunno have to wait till how long only can get my items... Now i just hope they wont hack me.. i just play this game 2 -3 days, but i already bcome one of the donator. this server really gave me a very very bad impression. now i ait and see what they can do....
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

ruin my mood.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruin my mood....   ruin my mood.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:40 pm

no one is a hacker in here. unless you gave out your user name and password. and even if they knew, donate items can not be trade or drop. and changing a password isn't that easy either. i've been in this server for almost a year, all my donations are given to me, and even if there's a wipe out donate items are transferred to your new character.

just wait and those items you donate will be given to you.
Back to top Go down
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
Landy

Male

ruin my mood.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruin my mood....   ruin my mood.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:45 pm

Gabriel wrote:
no one is a hacker in here. unless you gave out your user name and password. and even if they knew, donate items can not be trade or drop. and changing a password isn't that easy either. i've been in this server for almost a year, all my donations are given to me, and even if there's a wipe out donate items are transferred to your new character.

just wait and those items you donate will be given to you.

i know... but now i really inpatient waiting. actually i buy those items just want to try the damage, if i satisfy, i will buy more n more...
Back to top Go down
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
Landy

Male

ruin my mood.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruin my mood....   ruin my mood.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:01 pm

omg.... i keep waiting n waiting n waiting untill now still didnt get anythings e.g my full set armour, weapon.... lolz....... already 3h+.............
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
adybox
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
adybox

Male
Number of posts : 154
Job/hobbies : Kill player inside games
Registration date : 2007-10-28

ruin my mood.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruin my mood....   ruin my mood.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:01 pm

gregblues wrote:
omg.... i keep waiting n waiting n waiting untill now still didnt get anythings e.g my full set armour, weapon.... lolz....... already 3h+.............
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ALL DONATE ITEM CAN GET DURING 12 HOURS..PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR ALL NEW DONATORS..THANKS..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ruin my mood.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruin my mood....   ruin my mood.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ruin my mood....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: General Discussion-
Jump to: