PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

server1 and server2 registration help please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamiltrace
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-24

server1 and server2 registration help please Empty
PostSubject: server1 and server2 registration help please   server1 and server2 registration help please I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:22 pm

hi i have been emailing ang pming you admins for weeks i dont get a reply in mail nor in pm now you said that server 2 registration is back but its still the same as before please gm register me... pm me so that ill know that you dont ignore people who wants to play in your server...please
Back to top Go down
k4ndajm
Recruit
Recruit
k4ndajm

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: server1 and server2 registration help please   server1 and server2 registration help please I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:50 pm

jamiltrace wrote:
hi i have been emailing ang pming you admins for weeks i dont get a reply in mail nor in pm now you said that server 2 registration is back but its still the same as before please gm register me... pm me so that ill know that you dont ignore people who wants to play in your server...please

just to be more patient bro...

Luckily I already register 2 days ago

just to be patient, and wait for the ADMIN to repair it

wokeh
satu buah album untuk anda semua
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: server1 and server2 registration help please   server1 and server2 registration help please I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:28 am

Links are working if server is online only. but sometimes it is disabled if internet connection of server is slow, this is to avoid lag in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server1 and server2 registration help please   server1 and server2 registration help please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server1 and server2 registration help please
Page 1 of 1