PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONCERNS from other players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maykee
Recruit
Recruit
maykee

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : PlayingPC games and a good lover ^_^
Registration date : 2008-10-05

CONCERNS from other players Empty
PostSubject: CONCERNS from other players   CONCERNS from other players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:39 am

if you keep doing this

server 1 is always offline

probably most of players...

WILL or DO

LOST OF INTEREST...

as part of gamer

WE need INCREASE OF players NOT DECREASING players

sigh.....
Y? even I as a businessman my concern is my players
im always hear ther thoughts and suggestion whatever they request im giving it... of course but not all

Did you know? i DID NOT know this games Pirates because we only play at RAN ONLine philippines ther is one of my player KUYA or Brother said y dont you try RAN private server then i brows and brows then my cousin tell me that y dont you try PiratesRAN it is malaysian SERVER so i try it... i download the client and most of my players got interested in this game and they love it.

All im saying is THERE'S A LOT OF COMPETITION IN ONLINE GAMES,
THERE'S ALWAYS a consequences even in my business not only here but others as well... eventhough we dnt know whats happening to your server... we HAVE this BIG UNFERSTANDING and were KEEP adjusting
but we or you or I``don't want to lost r customer`` i hope you understand what im saying...

thanky you>>>

note im not arguing to any one else
im only advising giving some idea

THANK YOU AGAIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CONCERNS from other players   CONCERNS from other players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:02 pm

that was nice maykee..
i suppport you for that.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SPARTANS2
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
SPARTANS2

Male
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : custodian
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: CONCERNS from other players   CONCERNS from other players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:37 pm

Me too i support you.....some of my players go to other online games...
very well said bro/sis>>>>
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: CONCERNS from other players   CONCERNS from other players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:50 pm

maykee wrote:
if you keep doing this

server 1 is always offline

probably most of players...

WILL or DO

LOST OF INTEREST...

as part of gamer

WE need INCREASE OF players NOT DECREASING players

sigh.....
Y? even I as a businessman my concern is my players
im always hear ther thoughts and suggestion whatever they request im giving it... of course but not all

Did you know? i DID NOT know this games Pirates because we only play at RAN ONLine philippines ther is one of my player KUYA or Brother said y dont you try RAN private server then i brows and brows then my cousin tell me that y dont you try PiratesRAN it is malaysian SERVER so i try it... i download the client and most of my players got interested in this game and they love it.

All im saying is THERE'S A LOT OF COMPETITION IN ONLINE GAMES,
THERE'S ALWAYS a consequences even in my business not only here but others as well... eventhough we dnt know whats happening to your server... we HAVE this BIG UNFERSTANDING and were KEEP adjusting
but we or you or I``don't want to lost r customer`` i hope you understand what im saying...

thanky you>>>

note im not arguing to any one else
im only advising giving some idea

THANK YOU AGAIN

in behalf of Manager i am asking for a little patience about server 1 being offline, because some of his hardware were damaged by the thunderstorms. and it's not easy getting a replacement at once.
right now server 1 doesn't have new donators. all players who have donate items were previous donators who just claimed their items after server was wiped out. we all know that in order to maintain a private server you've got to have money for paying the bills (electric & ISP) but in Manager's case he's trying to shoulder it all, because if ever there are new players who donate, it's still not enough to cover the whole expenses.
about donations, i'm trying to negotiate with adybox about it, and hopefully we can come up with a solution that will make it easy for players who wants to donate.
we are very much aware about the online games competion, and i can proudly say that PiratesRAN is one of the best private ran server, and we here at Pirates extend our gratitude to all the players for supporting our server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CONCERNS from other players   CONCERNS from other players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:13 pm

both of you had your point.

all we have to is to explaian to our players if you have a internet cafe about the situation of the server. and gab had his point of view.. there is no private server who can support there own expenses to maintain the server in gud condition. and i hope there a new easist way to donate and also more cheaper.

^_^ Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SPARTANS2
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
SPARTANS2

Male
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : custodian
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: CONCERNS from other players   CONCERNS from other players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:59 pm

joessie wrote:
both of you had your point.

all we have to is to explaian to our players if you have a internet cafe about the situation of the server. and gab had his point of view.. there is no private server who can support there own expenses to maintain the server in gud condition. and i hope there a new easist way to donate and also more cheaper.

^_^ Very Happy Very Happy

i suggest just like before in RCBC at least much easier no charge of money transfer in exact basis
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: CONCERNS from other players   CONCERNS from other players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:26 pm

just wait... if everything goes well, an announcement about it will be made
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CONCERNS from other players   CONCERNS from other players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:22 pm

wow..

im getting so excited about that gab.

i hope it will be sooner.

and i hope the server 1 will online this evening. gud eve to all.
Back to top Go down
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
ALEX36

Male
Number of posts : 174
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: CONCERNS from other players   CONCERNS from other players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:03 pm

Gabriel wrote:
just wait... if everything goes well, an announcement about it will be made

RCBC is what de?

same like HSBC?

or have other bank same like malaysian bank?
Back to top Go down
http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONCERNS from other players   CONCERNS from other players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONCERNS from other players
Page 1 of 1