PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coolio012
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 1
Location : some ppl called it Hell...some ppl called it Heaven
Job/hobbies : fuck around in the games and mylife
Registration date : 2008-10-16

y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated . Empty
PostSubject: y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated .   y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated . I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:15 pm

GM plz help me with this... i always got problem login in th game.....
how do i need to fix ...... it written internet connection error..... what does that means? my line problem???? but i dun get any problem with other online games........ can help me with this???
thanks
Back to top Go down
http://forum.sgindo.com/index.php/topic,9913.0.html
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
Landy

Male
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Killing An Innocent
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated .   y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated . I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:47 am

coolio012 wrote:
GM plz help me with this... i always got problem login in th game.....
how do i need to fix ...... it written internet connection error..... what does that means? my line problem???? but i dun get any problem with other online games........ can help me with this???
thanks

Sometimes im also having this kind of problem as well. this definately ur ip address got problems with this server or ur internet connection speed.
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated .   y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated . I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:50 am

click ip 2 before you start the game, if you already did and still having that problem maybe server is offline when you tried to enter the game
Back to top Go down
Landy
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
Landy

Male
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Killing An Innocent
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated .   y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated . I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:13 am

Gabriel wrote:
click ip 2 before you start the game, if you already did and still having that problem maybe server is offline when you tried to enter the game

if u want to know server offline or not u go to Top Ranking, if cant proceed, 100% server offline. Sometime the server status info from the Home forum tab not accurate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated .   y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

y always cant login server 2???????????????????? frustated .
Page 1 of 1