PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it turn black and nothing happen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-04

it turn black and nothing happen Empty
PostSubject: it turn black and nothing happen   it turn black and nothing happen I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:56 am

admin plz help me,when i click the start button at the launcher,the game start and it doing nothing,no loading and no anything,just a black screen...i wait so long,and it still like that..i already click the IP1 button,and although server 1 is online....admin plz help me..i want play this game.. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it turn black and nothing happen   it turn black and nothing happen I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:11 am

maybe you compile the files wrong...it happend to me once.
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: it turn black and nothing happen   it turn black and nothing happen I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:48 am

follow instructions at this link. if the same thing happens, re-download all files but this time, disable your anti-virus first and then re-install client and quickpatch v12.2. after installing you can enable your anti-virus again https://piratesran.rpg-board.net/bug-technical-and-feedback-board-f12/how-to-install-piratesran-t721.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it turn black and nothing happen   it turn black and nothing happen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it turn black and nothing happen
Page 1 of 1