PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bkit gnun?? why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjmelencio1414
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-01

bkit gnun?? why? Empty
PostSubject: bkit gnun?? why?   bkit gnun?? why? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:26 pm

Im newbie here from philippines why the Mr.WhiteJr. drop 12K only. When i played pirates 3 months ago the Mr.WhiteJr. drop 10m above?? anyone help me?? how to become rich here?? i know to fight Mr.WhiteJr. to have money but the Mr.WhiteJr. also drop 12k only! what i will kill here to have money?? because i want to buy skills 157 above.. help me please. or add me in ym mjmelencio14.. HELP ME PLEASE Sad
Back to top Go down
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
ALEX36

Male
Number of posts : 174
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

bkit gnun?? why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bkit gnun?? why?   bkit gnun?? why? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 pm

mjmelencio1414 wrote:
Im newbie here from philippines why the Mr.WhiteJr. drop 12K only. When i played pirates 3 months ago the Mr.WhiteJr. drop 10m above?? anyone help me?? how to become rich here?? i know to fight Mr.WhiteJr. to have money but the Mr.WhiteJr. also drop 12k only! what i will kill here to have money?? because i want to buy skills 157 above.. help me please. or add me in ym mjmelencio14.. HELP ME PLEASE Sad

lolx...

what ur IGN?
Back to top Go down
http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
SPARTANS2
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
SPARTANS2

Male
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : custodian
Registration date : 2008-05-30

bkit gnun?? why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bkit gnun?? why?   bkit gnun?? why? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:39 pm

yes now a days mr white biggest drop gold/ring random drop unlike before drop a milion and items... things change now...

how to earn money

1. long term you create and delete brawler MP character and sell their items.
2. The easy way is go to market ask for gold to high level like Optimus guild, alex and ETC... ask for 10M heheh that is complete skill NPC.[u]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bkit gnun?? why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bkit gnun?? why?   bkit gnun?? why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bkit gnun?? why?
Page 1 of 1