PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM plss help i got Bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigWorm
Recruit
Recruit
BigWorm

Male
Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Ran
Registration date : 2008-01-13

GM plss help i got Bug Empty
PostSubject: GM plss help i got Bug   GM plss help i got Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Hello there gm, could you please help me how to fixed the bug in TH?? please help me!!....I use step by step download but the TradingHole[TH] is bug....
Back to top Go down
https://piratesran.rpg-board.net
moksha
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: GM plss help i got Bug   GM plss help i got Bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:47 pm

Best to describe the bug in detail. You will get proper help if people can understand what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Manager
PiratesRAN Owner
PiratesRAN Owner
Manager

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : Analyzer - Painting
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: GM plss help i got Bug   GM plss help i got Bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:08 pm

romeojr008 wrote:
Hello there gm, could you please help me how to fixed the bug in TH?? please help me!!....I use step by step download but the TradingHole[TH] is bug....

What type of bug... Pls post more specify .... Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM plss help i got Bug   GM plss help i got Bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM plss help i got Bug
Page 1 of 1