PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How often does the server goes online, 24/7 ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
euriel
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-07

How often does the server goes online, 24/7 ? Empty
PostSubject: How often does the server goes online, 24/7 ?   How often does the server goes online, 24/7 ? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:23 am

Just wanna ask, why is it that on my patch it says that the server is up, yet when i try to connect it always say 'internet connection failed'. I been trying to play/connect for more than a week now, still the same Int. Con. Failed pops up. I'm trying to connect, like every 30mins a day, but still I.C.F. Does the fact that I'm playin' outside the Phil. has something to do with the Int. connection?
What is the best time to try to connect?
Back to top Go down
christian216
Beginer Member
Beginer Member

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : self-employed.....games and music and s_x...
Registration date : 2007-11-03

How often does the server goes online, 24/7 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How often does the server goes online, 24/7 ?   How often does the server goes online, 24/7 ? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:23 am

euriel wrote:
Just wanna ask, why is it that on my patch it says that the server is up, yet when i try to connect it always say 'internet connection failed'. I been trying to play/connect for more than a week now, still the same Int. Con. Failed pops up. I'm trying to connect, like every 30mins a day, but still I.C.F. Does the fact that I'm playin' outside the Phil. has something to do with the Int. connection?
What is the best time to try to connect?

hello...server is online 24/7......
are you clicking "IP 1" "IP2"??before starting the game??
...me..im from philippines..we usually play midnight till dawn...
and one more problem is internet traffic..and if youre using Pldt dsl...i guess late this week..it come slow...to add with the problem..
hope i helped you with your querry..mabuhay!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/tatchisam

How often does the server goes online, 24/7 ?
Page 1 of 1