PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why and how!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marc16
Recruit
Recruit
marc16

Male
Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Playing Computer Games and Watching Movies...
Registration date : 2008-02-18

why and how!!! Empty
PostSubject: why and how!!!   why and how!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:49 pm

gm y yuusie reborn twice i always notice that when i become top 2 then now his top2 again.. last min i check the ranking after cw he just reborn 20 lvl 1 and i check it again his now 21 lvl 68 and top 2?
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

why and how!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: why and how!!!   why and how!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:36 am

that is what you call a bug reborn. but don't worry, he might be higher in rank and in reborn, but he's lacking in stats. bug reborn now doesn't give you a free stats. stats are to be earned in a hard work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claymore
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
Claymore

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-02-14

why and how!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: why and how!!!   why and how!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:10 am

yeah dude dont worry you will be more thougher than him you`ll see Wink
Back to top Go down
MilkDonators
Recruit
Recruit
MilkDonators

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-22

why and how!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: why and how!!!   why and how!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:17 am

Gabriel wrote:
that is what you call a bug reborn. but don't worry, he might be higher in rank and in reborn, but he's lacking in stats. bug reborn now doesn't give you a free stats. stats are to be earned in a hard work. Very Happy

That's true. The sad thing about bug reborn is that it's a bug. I do not do it like there's a method in doing it. It just happens and it's annoying. I hope Admin will fix this issue. 2 other people from my gang has already been double reborn, its a bug. Even you T'bag, you know you've been bugged too with this double reborn thingy. I don't care about the Top Ranking, so long as my gang is having fun and do not get bully by other people I'm good to go.

Admin, please find a way to fix this double-reborn bug.
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male

why and how!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: why and how!!!   why and how!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:32 am

no way to fix it, it's a trap Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
marc16
Recruit
Recruit
marc16

Male
Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Playing Computer Games and Watching Movies...
Registration date : 2008-02-18

why and how!!! Empty
PostSubject: now i know!!!   why and how!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:01 am

ah! its a bug reborn, tnx for the info and i'm glad thats my character did not experienced this bug... dudes let's celebrate coz' were on the final reborn. i hope that gm will fix this bug. happy leveling to all players and more power to pirates ran online. afro pirat afro
_________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male

why and how!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: why and how!!!   why and how!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:26 am

NO WAY TO FIX IT. adybox already warned us about this bug reborn because it can't be fix, but it can be avoided. here's how, be sure to have the requirements needed for reborn, 200m in your inventory, and a white name (0 to + attributes) once you reach level 299 you have to log out immediately. unless, otherwise, you really want to have a bug reborn Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why and how!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: why and how!!!   why and how!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why and how!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: Bug, Technical and Feedback Board-
Jump to: