PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO NEED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shukannex
Recruit
Recruit
shukannex

Male
Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : killing players in game.....
Registration date : 2008-04-02

NO NEED Empty
PostSubject: NO NEED   NO NEED I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:08 pm

NO NID TO VIEW DOS LINK SIR....COZ AS I READ YOUR RULES ABOUT THE AVTARS THAT WHO EVER POST A SCREEN SHOT THAT COMPOSE OF SEXUALLY AND VIOLENT AVATARS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT A WARNING...SO HOW ABOUT THE AVATAR OF MCFLIRTY...Y DOES IT NEVER DELETED? COZ IN YOUR RULES YOU IT DONT TELL DAT IT WILL BE LOCKED ONLY....IM JUST ASKING SIR....DONT GET TO PERSONALLY... silent silent

SEXUALLY oriented and VIOLENT avatars must be avoided. Defamatory, racist, hateful, or insulting content must be avoided in your profile information, or else your post will be DELETED without warning!
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

NO NEED Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO NEED   NO NEED I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:19 pm

shukannex wrote:
NO NID TO VIEW DOS LINK SIR....COZ AS I READ YOUR RULES ABOUT THE AVTARS THAT WHO EVER POST A SCREEN SHOT THAT COMPOSE OF SEXUALLY AND VIOLENT AVATARS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT A WARNING...SO HOW ABOUT THE AVATAR OF MCFLIRTY...Y DOES IT NEVER DELETED? COZ IN YOUR RULES YOU IT DONT TELL DAT IT WILL BE LOCKED ONLY....IM JUST ASKING SIR....DONT GET TO PERSONALLY... silent silent

SEXUALLY oriented and VIOLENT avatars must be avoided. Defamatory, racist, hateful, or insulting content must be avoided in your profile information, or else your post will be DELETED without warning!

do you understand what an AVATAR means before making a comment about it? AVATAR is an image representing a user, do you consider your AVATAR NO NEED 2090-53 and McFlurry's AVATAR NO NEED 2071-85 SEXUALLY oriented and VIOLENT?

Gabriel wrote:
NO NEED Api

i never did mention a SCREEN SHOT there, did i? it's all about AVATARS and PROFILE INFORMATION. before making a comment on a statement, please make sure you fully understand what it really means, if you don't, find someone else to translate it for you.
Back to top Go down

NO NEED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: General Discussion-
Jump to: