PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to manager

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

to manager Empty
PostSubject: TO MANAGER!!1   to manager I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:20 am

SIR I THINK WELFAIRE MERCHANT HAS A BUG???WE CAN'T BUY SKILL LIKE FORCE PUSH, AND DRAGON RISING...PLS CHECK IT OUT SIR..THANKSSS
Back to top Go down
shukannex
Recruit
Recruit
shukannex

Male
Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : killing players in game.....
Registration date : 2008-04-02

to manager Empty
PostSubject: how can we???   to manager I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:48 am

manager sir how can we retrive our donations frm last acct??
and can we also be retrive our gold frm our last acct?
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

to manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: to manager   to manager I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:36 pm

brique wrote:
SIR I THINK WELFAIRE MERCHANT HAS A BUG???WE CAN'T BUY SKILL LIKE FORCE PUSH, AND DRAGON RISING...PLS CHECK IT OUT SIR..THANKSSS

buy from Special Agent Jebon the npc at leonair's gate

bmw2277 wrote:
Sir why we can't buy to the welfare merchant??is it bug???cant buy skill from there...sir about donate??maybe you could just give us the gold first???so that we could lvl up easily??thnakss

shukannex wrote:
manager sir how can we retrive our donations frm last acct??
and can we also be retrive our gold frm our last acct?

Please make sure you read all the post before posting a new one. So that you will know if your question have already been ask and answered already. Don't post a new one if there is an exsisting topic about your question. you can just simply reply to that post if it's not yet answered.
About donation items, please read and waithttps://piratesran.rpg-board.net/general-discussion-f8/ep3-to-ep4-means-wipe-out-t978.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: to manager   to manager I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to manager
Page 1 of 1