PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to manager/gabriel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: to manager/gabriel   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:51 pm

gab gud eve or manager sir., is there a chance that youll bring back my account and character?? or should i make a new one??? Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
ALEX36

Male
Number of posts : 174
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:58 pm

joessie wrote:
gab gud eve or manager sir., is there a chance that youll bring back my account and character?? or should i make a new one??? Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

what happent to ur acc?

have problem?
Back to top Go down
http://ateh30.blogspot.com/

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 pm

yeah....i cant log in my account....its start wen the new patch came....last wenesday...i dont know y...
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:57 pm

joessie wrote:
yeah....i cant log in my account....its start wen the new patch came....last wenesday...i dont know y...

don't blame the patch for it, because if it is the cause of that, why other players can log in. remember that server 1 and server 2 have the same patch. just wait for Manager to take action on this. stop speculating, please....
Back to top Go down

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 pm

ohhh sory gab....dont meant to offend you...its only my conclusion...coz i dont have any idea why our account cant log in...soryy about that...
Back to top Go down
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
ALEX36

Male
Number of posts : 174
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Gabriel wrote:
joessie wrote:

don't blame the patch for it, because if it is the cause of that, why other players can log in. remember that server 1 and server 2 have the same patch. just wait for Manager to take action on this. stop speculating, please....

ya i patch ready... why i can play? u try reinstall back... is the best chose..
Back to top Go down
http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:01 pm

joessie wrote:
ohhh sory gab....dont meant to offend you...its only my conclusion...coz i dont have any idea why our account cant log in...soryy about that...

it's not me you're offending, it's the maker of the patch. he's trying to do his best to fix bugs and this is what he gets... No
Back to top Go down

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:02 pm

the server is online already.....i already did that option...ohhh... soryy i appologise.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: to manager   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:49 pm

sir gud eve..i think there no chance for to bring back my account..

sir i would like to request to transfer my donation to my new account..

if it is okie for you sir........

i know sir your doing your best and i dont have any doubt about that...

ill just email it to you sir.....thnx again!!
Back to top Go down

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: to manager   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:39 am

sir im very thankfull that you recovered my husband account and character.....

thank you so much sir......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to manager/gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   to manager/gabriel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to manager/gabriel
Page 1 of 1