PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why cant i log in, i cant read the words, please help me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxkhenerxx
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-23

why cant i log in, i cant read the words, please help me Empty
PostSubject: why cant i log in, i cant read the words, please help me   why cant i log in, i cant read the words, please help me I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:53 pm

guyz please help me with this, why cant i log in the game, i registered in the game and in the server 1 also, so why cant i log in? please help me and give me guidelines about registering and looging in the game......Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Manager
PiratesRAN Owner
PiratesRAN Owner
Manager

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : Analyzer - Painting
Registration date : 2007-10-17

why cant i log in, i cant read the words, please help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i log in, i cant read the words, please help me   why cant i log in, i cant read the words, please help me I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:05 pm

xxkhenerxx wrote:
guyz please help me with this, why cant i log in the game, i registered in the game and in the server 1 also, so why cant i log in? please help me and give me guidelines about registering and looging in the game......Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

emmm.. I close server 1 for update my antivirus... Server will be back after that.. just wait.
Back to top Go down

why cant i log in, i cant read the words, please help me
Page 1 of 1